Hi guys, HapAm going to be sharing with you how you can watch live football matches with your android phone using just 2 Apps, Sybla and MX player. Actually, I did it today out of necessity. 

I wanted to watchChealsea vs New Castle United match but I couldn’t do that because of some reasons. I can’t go out to watch the match and am a student so I don’t have a television. So, I had to device a way to view the live match on my phone. That I did. I’ll show you how I did it and also how you can start streaming live matches at low cost using Android. 

Requirements for Watching live match with Sybla app using Android
1. Sybla, you need to download this app and Install it
2. MX player . Sybla works together with MX player and it can’t work without it. So I advice you install MX player first before Sybla. 

3. Some data. You may Ask, how Many MB[much data] does it take to watch one full match ? I can say about 170mb tops. If you wanna watch a match, I advice you subscribe to BbLited with Simpleserver . 

Steps To Watch a Live Match using Sybla and MX player

1. After installation of the above mentioned apps

2. Put on your data and launch Sybla app

3. Wait for it to load. I have cause to believe that the time taken to load depends on your network strength . After loading, simply swipe to go to the page on the right. 

3. You’ll find a lot of TV stations , just select the one showing the match you want to stream and it’ll automatically launch MX player. 

4. It’ll take some time to load, again this depends on your network strength. After loading, simply touch the play key to start enjoying life match! 

Can Sybla be used to watch other live Programmes?

I believe you can do that. Other TV series are available on Sybla.
- See more at: http://1960help.com/how-to-watch-live-football-match-on-android/#sthash.Lsc3A7Pm.dpuf



Please Like/Share With Friends
And Subscribe To Our Feeds


Post a Comment

 
Top