tery

Chelsea defender Gary Cahill says Swansea’s second goal in their 2-2 draw should have been ruled out because there was a foul on him so obvious “you could be sat on the moon and see it”.

Swans midfielder Leroy Fer scored after dispossessing Cahill following a heavy touch, with referee Andre Marriner allowing the goal to stand.

An animated Cahill said: “It’s a clear foul. Come on, seriously.

“It was clear as day and seeing it back has made me even more angry.”

Cahill, who has posted a clip of the incident on social media labelling it “incredible”, went to see Marriner after the game.

He added: “I said to the referee, ‘there’s three of you that can see that’.

“There were two fouls on me and between the officials they have said that they couldn’t see it. For me that is incredible.”

“I took the touch away from him [Fer], he came through the back of me.

“It’s all fun and games for the fans – but it’s the players who suffer. That kills me and kills my team. We have dropped two points which is massive in this league.”




Please Like/Share With Friends
And Subscribe To Our Feeds


Post a Comment

 
Top