Good morning guys.
I know many people will be thinking that STEMAR said he would teach us how to do cartoon on ANDROID PHONE for DECEMBER gift.. Lol ………

This is just all I can do and how I can help you, so let go straight to the tutorial ……

All you need to download is…

♦MOBO MARKET
♦AUTODESK SKETCHBOOK PRO.

Note:- you are downloading the MOBO MARKET because you can only download AUTODESK SKETCHBOOK PRO for free in MOBO MARKET.

after you were through about downloading stuff, The link to watch the tutorial video is listed in order below.

How to create cartoon photo on android phone with AUTODESK SKETCHBOOK PRO tutorial 1
HERE

How to create cartoon photo on android phone with AUTODESK SKETCHBOOK PRO tutorial 2
HERE

How to create cartoon photo on android phone with AUTODESK SKETCHBOOK PRO tutorial 3
HERE

How to create cartoon photo on android phone with AUTODESK SKETCHBOOK PRO tutorial 4
HERE

How to create cartoon photo on android phone with AUTODESK SKETCHBOOK PRO tutorial 5
HERE


I THINK THIS TUTORIAL IS USEFUL?? SHARE & COMMENT.


Goodluck..... Merry Xmas in advance.



Please Like/Share With Friends
And Subscribe To Our Feeds


Next
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

Post a Comment

  1. Pls add me on whatsapp I really love that sketching 08134499999 that's my number

    ReplyDelete

 
Top