Screen-Shot-2015-12-18-at-11.49.44-AM

We won’t say much regarding this Videos, *Angry* You guys will do the Judgement for the 2 Videos.

Guess you all know Olamide dropped 2 Videos yesterday for 2 Tracks of his newly released album “Don’t Stop Video” and “Eyan Mayweather Video

I still can’t believe my eyes.. Somebody should please wake me up!

YBNL gave Us Viktoh Ft. Lil Kesh – Skibi Dat Video and also Adekunle Gold – Pick Up Video and We Appreciate but why is the Boss himself doing this? >:(

My Points

➤ Why the VHS (Cassette View) Pattern? My Adedeji, This is 2015. If we want to watch Old music videos, We know where to get one. You got this Totally wrong and the Painful thing was that he used the same pattern for the 2 Videos. Sh!t.

➤ The Videos passed no Message: This are Hit singles off the Album, We love the Tracks and we’re not in haste to get videos for them at the Moment, You should have taken your time, think of a good story lines for the 2 Videos and then drop them separately.

Let me stop here, I respect you guys, I know your Judgments will be Epic. Use the Comment box.

Do you Like Olamide – Don’t Stop Video?

Yes
No

Poll Maker

Do you Like Olamide – Eyan Mayweather Video?

Yes
No

Poll Maker

Kindly Drop your Comments below…

WATCH & DOWNLOAD Olamide – Eyan Mayweather | Don’t Stop Video




Please Like/Share With Friends
And Subscribe To Our Feeds


Post a Comment

 
Top