Security forces have caught up with gangster who was wooing Dejan Lovren’s wife in a bid to dupe him of £3.5millon.

Earlier this year, it was reported that Liverpool defender Dejan Lovren’s marriage may be heading for the rocks after his wife returned to her childhood friend, Dario Torbic but it now appears Torbic plotted the love affair with the wife of the Reds defender in a bid to get his hands on her huge divorce settlement.

It has now been revealed that Dario Torbic abducted a woman, Anita Drazic who threatened to tell Lovren about an affair between Torbic and Lovren’s wife but got grabbed by the cops after a passer-by told informed the police about his actions.

Ms. Drazic revealed: “It was the most terrifying experience that has ever happened to me. Make no mistake, this was a life-threatening kidnap situation concocted by a very dangerous man.

“He panicked that his plan would unravel. He was scared the money was slipping away from him. So he kidnapped me. He drove me to the woods and held a pistol to my head.

Dario Torbic

“He said he’d kill me and my son if I spoke to anyone. My whole body was shaking. I was panicking for my life. I didn’t know what would happen. He threw me back in the car and took me back to Zagreb.

“When I was eventually released and got home I burst into tears.”

“He said he’d kill me and my son if I spoke to anyone. Torbic was desperately grooming Anita and urging her to divorce Lovren so they can be together.

“He’d tell Anita anything and everything she wanted to hear to convince her he loved her and they should be together.

“But all he wanted was to get his hands on her husband’s money. I wanted her to wake up and see who she was getting involved with.

“I wanted her to see that she is already with a good man, who works hard and provides for her and their children.”
Lovren was also quizzed the Croatian police for several hours as he re-unites with his wife after months of torments which affected his performance for Liverpool all through last season.




Please Like/Share With Friends
And Subscribe To Our Feeds


Post a Comment

 
Top